The Ultimate Pre-workout is formulated from the BCAA family and is designed to work in conjunction with the Ultimate BCAA. However, it can also be used on its own. Free of additives and fillers, the Ultimate Pre-workout delivers.
Crank up that workout intensity, recover quicker between sets, recover faster after workouts, feel the energy to run that extra mile or do that extra rep. All this without Caffeine or stimulates. I’m not just the owner of Bodies 2 Envy Fitness Studio…I’m an athlete, wellness coach and sports nutrition enthusiast.
Now let’s take a closer look at this truly revolutionary Pre-workout formula.
- increased rate of recovery which allows for harder training.
- it helps build muscle and is effective for fat loss by increasing levels of growth hormone in the body.
- L-Glutamine also helps prevent delayed onset of muscle soreness.
- Increases muscle force output. When taurine becomes depleted, the muscle contraction enzymes such as calcium and other elements are not available. Supplementing with taurine replenishes these enzymes and allows the muscle to contract with greater force. This can allow more weight to be used in training.
- Increases muscle endurance. Studies show supplementing with taurine can cause 25-50% increase in muscular endurance output. This will allow you to train harder and longer during cardio and weight training, greatly improving growth.
- Recovery. Taurine acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body and can buffer away byproducts and waste in the muscle to allow reduced inflammation and improved recovery ability. This will allow you to recover faster and increase muscle mass quicker after hard workouts.
- Fat loss. It can regulate blood-sugar levels. It also increases insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance so that excessive blood sugars do not get stored as fat as easily.
- Focus and concentration. Taurine can act as a neurotransmitter and cause a sense of focus and concentration by being able to cross the blood brain barrier and act on the brain. During times of fatigue or where there is a need for increased concentration taurine can be beneficial.
- increase workout intensity and focus.
- improve cognitive function during stress or such as physical activity.
- may help with increasing metabolic rate and burning fat.
- may improve appearance of skin and hair.
- easily digested and absorbed.
- increases muscle mass and reduces body fat.
- improves body composition.
- may increase human growth hormone, IGF-1, and reduce cortisol.
- may increase strength and endurance.
- increase creatine absorption.
- increase feeling of well being and focus.
- reduce feelings of depression.
- reduce homocysteine levels.
- improve cardiovascular health.
- metabolizes fatty acids and uses them as an energy source. A true fat burner.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to have powerful antioxidant properties.
- may improve memory and cognitive function.
- is a precursor to the production of glutathione, an essential amino acid that is involved in the body’s natural ability to synthesize proteins on a cellular level.
- studies suggest that NAC may serve as a powerful antioxidant, fighting the effects of free radicals, and that it may also have a detoxifying effect on the body.
- may promote the production of several digestive enzymes, allowing for increased digestion and absorption of protein materials.
- support normal cholesterol levels.
- promote cardiovascular function.
- support nervous system function.
- manage type 2 diabetes.
- reduce cholesterol.
- act as ab antioxidant.
- aids in weight loss.
- acts an anti-inflammatory.
- aids in digestion.
- has anticancer properties.
- helps control blood sugar levels.
- improves heart health.
- has antioxidant properties.
- aids in virus protection.
- may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.