The Ultimate Pre-workout is formulated from the BCAA family and is designed to work in conjunction with the Ultimate BCAA. However, it can also be used on its own. Free of additives and fillers, the Ultimate Pre-workout delivers.
Crank up that workout intensity, recover quicker between sets, recover faster after workouts, feel the energy to run that extra mile or do that extra rep. All this without Caffeine or stimulates. I’m not just the owner of Bodies 2 Envy Fitness Studio…I’m an athlete, wellness coach and sports nutrition enthusiast.
Now let’s take a closer look at this truly revolutionary Pre-workout formula.
Dendrobium Nobile, also known as the Noble Dendrobium or Shi Hu, has been used for the medicinal purpose for at least 2,000 years.
It has been used clinically in the treatment of a variety of disorders, such as chronic pharyngitis, gastrointestinal disease, eye disease, thrombotic occlusive disease, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, and so on.
- Nourishing Yin and body fluid. It is specialized at nourishing qi and fluid in lung and stomach. Hence, it treats a variety of diseases caused by deficiency of yin and body fluid;
- Enhancing physical fitness. It can tonify kidney essence, nourish the stomach Yin, and increase strength. And it is rich in polysaccharides that enhance immune function;
- Replenishing spleen and stomach. It is a commonly used drug for stomach ache and epigastric pain. And modern medical experiments confirmed that it has a better inhibition on the pathogen Helicobacter pylori that is frequently found in spleen and stomach diseases, such as atrophic gastritis, superficial gastritis, duodenal ulcer, and more;
- Protecting liver and gallbladder. It has a good choleretic effect, which has been praised highly by many herbalists. As a result, it is often used as a major medicine for the treatment of hepatobiliary diseases, such as hepatitis, cholecystitis, gallstones and others;
- Strengthening tendons and lowering lipid. The secretion of Yin fluid and function of bone and muscle would begin to gradually decrease during the middle ages. Since it can nourish Yin fluid and lubricate joints, it helps to strengthen tendons and bones, relieve joint pain, and reduce rheumatism. And modern pharmacological research also showed that it can improve stress ability, prevent or stop fatigue, increase hypoxia tolerance, promote circulation, dilate blood vessels, and lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides;
- Lowing blood sugar. It has long been used as the specific drug for diabetes since ancient times thanks to its ability of nourishing yin, clearing heat, and moistening dryness. Clinical studies have shown that it cannot only enhance activity of insulin, but also significantly reduce and change blood sugar levels back to normal;
- Inhibiting tumor. It kills some certain cells of malignancies, such as lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and promyelocytic leukemia. Since it has strong anti-tumor activity, clinically it is often used as the adjuvant treatment of malignant tumors. In other words, it can improve symptoms of cancer patients, reduce side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, enhance immunity, improve quality of life, and prolong survival time;
- Improving eyesight. It was also viewed as one of the best eye tonics in the eyes of ancient physicians because of its yin-nourishing and eyesight-improving properties. And modern pharmacological studies confirmed that it could make a difference on the prevention and treatment of senile cataract and children’s eyesight;
- Nourishing the skin. Due to dwindling Yin fluid in body, the aging of skin speeds up in people in middle age. Therefore, the skin begins to turn black and become wrinkle. This is where the dendrobium gets in since the mucus it contains can moisturize and provide nutrition to the skin;
- Prolonging life. It is an effective medicine that can help weight loss and longevity. Modern pharmacological studies confirmed that it contains many trace elements, which are closely related to human health and longevity. Hence, it has more comprehensive anti-aging effect compared to other herbs.
- increased rate of recovery which allows for harder training.
- it helps build muscle and is effective for fat loss by increasing levels of growth hormone in the body.
- L-Glutamine also helps prevent delayed onset of muscle soreness.
- Increases muscle force output. When taurine becomes depleted, the muscle contraction enzymes such as calcium and other elements are not available. Supplementing with taurine replenishes these enzymes and allows the muscle to contract with greater force. This can allow more weight to be used in training.
- Increases muscle endurance. Studies show supplementing with taurine can cause 25-50% increase in muscular endurance output. This will allow you to train harder and longer during cardio and weight training, greatly improving growth.
- Recovery. Taurine acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body and can buffer away byproducts and waste in the muscle to allow reduced inflammation and improved recovery ability. This will allow you to recover faster and increase muscle mass quicker after hard workouts.
- Fat loss. It can regulate blood-sugar levels. It also increases insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance so that excessive blood sugars do not get stored as fat as easily.
- Focus and concentration. Taurine can act as a neurotransmitter and cause a sense of focus and concentration by being able to cross the blood brain barrier and act on the brain. During times of fatigue or where there is a need for increased concentration taurine can be beneficial.
- increase workout intensity and focus.
- improve cognitive function during stress or such as physical activity.
- may help with increasing metabolic rate and burning fat.
- may improve appearance of skin and hair.
- easily digested and absorbed.
- increases muscle mass and reduces body fat.
- improves body composition.
- may increase human growth hormone, IGF-1, and reduce cortisol.
- may increase strength and endurance.
- increase creatine absorption.
- increase feeling of well being and focus.
- reduce feelings of depression.
- reduce homocysteine levels.
- improve cardiovascular health.
- metabolizes fatty acids and uses them as an energy source. A true fat burner.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to have powerful antioxidant properties.
- may improve memory and cognitive function.
- is a precursor to the production of glutathione, an essential amino acid that is involved in the body’s natural ability to synthesize proteins on a cellular level.
- studies suggest that NAC may serve as a powerful antioxidant, fighting the effects of free radicals, and that it may also have a detoxifying effect on the body.
- may promote the production of several digestive enzymes, allowing for increased digestion and absorption of protein materials.
- support normal cholesterol levels.
- promote cardiovascular function.
- support nervous system function.