More or less all BCAA formulas on the market have fillers, sugar, food colouring and many other unneeded components. These additives compromise a good portion of the product. Not to mention, that many of the claims these product make are untrue. Ultimate BCAA is formulated free of any additives! I designed it that way because I’m not good with sugar, fillers or additives.
It’s time the sports nutrition industry were introduced to clean and pure supplements that work. Unlike any other BCAA formula, Ultimate BCAA keeps the pounds and excess water at bay. Yes, as you continue to use the product, you see and feel outrageous changes. For me, the most impressive thing is the unreal energy and endurance I get from Ultimate BCAA. All this without using caffeine or any other stimulant being added! It’s best to take the Ultimate BCAA with your pre-workout drink, for the enhanced effects and results.
I tell everyone who purchases the product, to weigh and get yourself measured before starting the Ultimate BCAA…don’t change anything else! After you finish one container check your numbers again. I assure you that you will be very impressed at the results! Many of my associates and those here at the studio have begun experiencing the benefits of the Ultimate BCAA. You can expect to lose all kinds of inches and bodyweight. Also, no more lazy, tired, dragged out workouts…heal up those nagging injuries…feel good and happy all day every day, your strength will shoot through the roof.
Ultimate BCAA also aids in the growth of healthy vibrant hair, nice white teeth, strong nails and alertness. Whatever your activity, Ultimate BCAA will dramatically improve your overall performance. Those of you who know me know I represent one thing only…super high quality in every area.
Let’s take a closer look at this one of a kind formula…
(L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
- Muscle Building – maintains muscle tissue and keeps the body anabolic by allowing protein synthesis to occur at a higher rate. Serve as an alternate fuel source for the muscles to use thus can reduce muscle fatigue and allow for harder training and better recovery. Prevent catabolism post-workout so it allows your body to build more muscle while limiting muscle breakdown.
- Weight Loss – excellent for weight loss, dieting, cardiovascular activity or calorie-restricted diets. BCAAs allow your body to be in a calorie restricted state yet still maintain muscle mass.
- General Health – can be beneficial to many organs in the body including aiding in glucose metabolism, alleviating muscle pain, reducing muscular inflammation, and reducing liver damage after disease.
- Muscle Building – can cause increases in strength, improved muscular endurance and quicker recovery. The increased NO production can cause increased blood flow to the muscles and coupled with the metabolic excretion of the lactate and ammonia can allow you to get more repetitions on specific exercises before reaching failure. It can be beneficial for muscle building also by enhancing the recovery rate for better performance in the next workout.
- Fat Loss – some research shows that increased NO, and reduced lactate would allow more endurance while performing cardiovascular exercise. Due to its effects on anaerobic performance it may increase the ability to do short bouts of cardio.
- Muscle Building – can be a valuable and calorie free tool to allow you to train with more energy, power and longer duration while delaying the onset of muscular fatigue. It has also been shown in new and ongoing research to have some positive effects on recovery.
- Fat Loss – can be used to fuel intense training sessions. It can be beneficial to any athlete and can be beneficial to cardiovascular endurance and will allow you to get in more intense cardio and further burn calories.
- Increase Performance – some indications that it can function as an alternative to stimulants such as caffeine to enhance workout performance
- increases nitric oxide levels in the blood.
- improved the workout “PUMP”.
- may increase human growth hormone.
- may increase strength and endurance.
- reduce build up of exercise by-products such as lactic acid.
- can provide a decrease in joint pain and a reduction in osteoporosis pain.
- can be beneficial by improving function of the joints allowing the user to engage in exercise with less pain and therefore better performance.
- used for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps, scleroderma, scar tissue, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, protection against sun/wind burn, eye inflammation, oral hygiene, periodontal disease, wounds, cuts, and abrasions/accelerated wound healing
- some research shows a reduction in muscle damage and other markers of stress caused by exercise.